Saturday, March 21, 2015

Catching Feelings...

He wrote his feelings on paper...

I gotta be honest with you... as much as I fear telling you this for the sake of losing what we do share... I am feeling like there's more that I want to share with you. I want all of you, and the more I try to suppress those feelings, the more I think about you and those feelings progress, strengthen, and grow.

I don't want to sit and wait for you to decide that you want me in Your world because I've already chosen you as mine. I chose you the moment our thoughts collided and our energy intertwined. I choose your heartbeat as that of my own.

I did not go into This with the forethought of THIS happening, and that fucks me up. I can't help but feel like in your quest for doing the right thing and not hurting him, the truth is its hurting me.

I want you. I won’t ignore that, I want to pleasure you in ways that I've only imagined in my head for only YOU, I want to spend time with you, watching you, smiling at the closeness of your presence, holding the blunt as we get high, holding the book while you read it silently, listening to you talk, getting to know you, gaining your trust, listening to your heart beat, and matching your breathing as your rest. I want to feel the vibrations of your nerves as I run my fingertips across your skin. I want to match your eye gaze with mine and smile. I want to be in complete synchronization with the soul of you. I want ALL of you.

I know this is me risking fucking up what we have, but I would much rather you know that for me it has become more than the physical. I realized that the moment my heart confirmed what my inner voice was already speaking.

I know you love him, but...how do you feel about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment