Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Transference, perception, reality.. ehh

There is a positive energy surrounding me daily--surrounding us all daily actually. I believe that God always places me in a period of random moments of reflection and meditation for a reason. I am a thinker, communicator, a healer, a knowledge seeker, writer, and a visionary (well I would have to define visionary based on my own truth). However, these characteristics, IMO surely leads to some accidental truths or better yet, me--always having some thought provoking comments or conversations. I do everything based on my emotions, EVERYTHING, and these past two days; emotion-FULL! :) But, The Giver of Life has shown me a few things about the emotions of others and I'd like to share this moment of reflection based on my own emotions i.e., but another's perception.

We should always be mindful of the feelings of others, but we shouldn't transfer our feelings and emotions onto them based on our own perception. This is called "transference" when you do this... You're causing your energy to unconsciously shift onto them... And we must understand that their emotions or feelings may not be that of our own.

I ask you this, What if those feelings and emotions are negative? What if the perception is negative--simply untrue? That would mean, you are allowing negative energy to be transferred onto you.

THIS, is how our moods shift to "feeling some type of way," which really translates to unnecessary feelings and emotions that do not line up with ones own spirit. It creates mixed feelings and emotions. When you do not know who you are inward and self reflection often never comes... then you'll be easily influenced into believing another's perception of you, or their transferred energy about you.

From the quote that everyone's heard or read before, "Perception is nine-tenths of reality," I have to wonder is perception "honestly" nine-tenths of reality? Whose reality? Mine? Yours? Another's? Perception is nine-tenths of my own reality, but certainly not that of yours.

Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment