Tuesday, September 16, 2014

the chase


Have men given up the manly part of them, the part that was engrafted in them before his daddy’s spermatozoon (seed) fertilizes his momma’s ovum (egg) to form him (zygote or single cell with a set of chromosomes)--wait, I may be going too deep, let me remain focused. Okay, so, I like to think that when a sperm is released and swimming around with it’s purpose underway - the end piece and tail are working hard to push the head in the direction of the egg, that is the where I believe the seeker, the hunter part of man is inbred.
 
I was once told that men are hunters so their natural instinct is to seek and devour. They like the thrill of the hunt and are excited by the chase. Fellas, is this true? I am going to assume, Yes, so that I can make my point. :) LOL
 
Why then, do men give up after they realize it's not going to be as easy as they thought to get the girl? I mean, WHAT happen to men putting in work to plant the seed, to fertilize, and wait for growth? It may take all of a few seconds or at least five days  after release for a healthy sperm cell to fertilize the egg, right? I mean that indicates time, attention, detail, waiting, so in other words fellas, you have the patience in you to wait, you have the instinct to chase and as far as I’m concerned, your makeup says that you love the hunt. So, in retrospect, you are made to put in the work required.
 
But many men give up after hearing, N-O. Don't they realize women want to be chased, we want the experience of being hunted-the intrigue is like foreplay to us, you know putting in work to get what she knows she can give. We like to know that my every denial comes with the challenge of triumph. Some of us, enjoy the predicaments of betrayal that our flesh places us. And, contrary to what men think, we have game too and part of that game is to see how much work a man will put in to get what he wants from her. How hard are you willing to put in the work to get what it is you desire?
 
I'm no relationship or dating expert, but I've experienced enough FB inbox messages, and random texts, or men walking up to me with a line or two about my beauty or sex appeal of which I normally respond to partly because I like hearing it, but mostly because I already know where it's headed. When, my answer is not as open to the suggestion of what they want, they give up. And, oh so easily. LOL - that’s such a turn off and so not manly.
 
Okay, so enough about that - I feel like I’ve made my point on that topic. I really started this conversation with myself (that means, I was thinking, not that I’m crazy), because I read an article on the website #madamnoire  Straight From His Mouth: Sex And The Moment of Clarity where the writer breaks it down about the male's "moment of clarity." He says, this “moment of clarity” happens after a woman has given in to the chase and given up the goodies. He described how men "smash and dash" on women because they realize she isn't the one for him. Totally unfair right, it's like we give in just to be given up on--but, what if… LOL
 
Men, think we’re not equip with knowing the game play. In other words, women know that a man is only seeking, hunting, and chasing for one thing and that is to sex you up <insert color me bad song here, LOL> “I wanna sex you up.” While it is true that 99% of the time you fellas just want to get in our pants, 90% of the time the reason you won’t get in those pants is because we already know we're not even interested in you knowing the type of pants we're wearing. We know as soon as we exchange information whether a man is “treatable” or not.  I too, am just being honest.

But, really, where in the rule book does it say that all of us wait to be chased and hunted because we expect to find and end up in happily ever after, relationship or marriage? What about those of us who are attracted to the idea of “no strings attached.” If he “smashes and dashes” because as soon after he’s slept with a woman that she is not the right woman for him… what if she isn’t even wondering or caring whether she is the right fit, when all she wants is sex.

If the writer in the article is assuming that men “smash and dash” because after he has good sex, bad sex, great sex, crazy sex, erotic sex, whatever kind of sex they have -- basically it doesn’t have to be good or bad. It just so happens that his release also invokes his “moment of clarity,” so what, he only makes clearer choices after an orgasm? However, this could be true--that’s a topic for later discussion. I’m certainly not denying that this is true (and I haven’t received a man’s honest opinion about whether they agree with the writer of the article or not), but I’ve been in this situation before and I do believe him. SMDH, but what I wonder is this - what will a man do if a woman only wants sex? He reaches his moment of clarity and realizes that, she is the one for him and she then doesn’t call, text, or show him any attention afterward-- so then she “smashes and dashes.”

1 comment:

  1. The guy will probably get all in his feelings and start asking the same questions women usually ask. What's wrong with me? Why didn't she call? Was the sex that bad? Doubt can creep in when the tables are turned.

    ReplyDelete