Friday, April 13, 2012

My Night w/Raheem...

So.. I'm obsessed with sexuality and sensuality; neo-soul and R&B!!!!!


Raheem Devaughn is like the epitome (a person or thing that is typical of or possesses to a high degree the features of a whole class) of all that. Heemy's music does something to me... everything to me... listening to his music does provide "eargasmic" pleasure. I can only imagine... never mind on that subject. 


I had the opportunity to see him live last night for the very first time... and I told myself that from this point forward, when he has a concert, or live event, a new CD, DVD, mixtape, bottle of alcohol, t-shirt, pants, shoes, underwear.. wait - I'm probably going too far again... I can't help it, when I think about this man.. I just want to be left alone with my thoughts... LOL Anway, whatever he does.. I want to be a part of it.. well within reason. Mainly, I plan to support him as an artist the best way I can!!!!


Anyway, he only sang about 4 or 5 songs, and was only in the building for a total of an hour I'd say... but he was very handsome, rocked the house, had the woman screaming and the fellas (the 20 that was present) jealous, he was very charismatic, and charming to say the least. He was in a word, humble!!! I like this man!!! I want to be around this man... I want to sit and have an intellectual conversation with this man.. I want to write a book with this man... I want to know more about this man... I'm a fan of this man!!!


I offered him a chance to lay his tired head on my 48DDDs and he kindly laughed, I moved in closer, and he laid his head down, we laughed, and as he was raising his head, she says, "oooooh, you're such a flirt!" we laughed some more. It was a good time. I had a REALLY GOOD hour of enjoying just being able to look at him closely in real-time...LOL (I'm so stalker-ish)


The swag is so ridiculous... 


I have video footage, but I haven't figured out how to upload it... that will be forthcoming... 


Anyway, my cousin Niki was definitely star struck.. she couldn't say much, just "thank you" was all she could muster and she said that I was embarrassing.. CTFU 


We had a good time.. a very good good time.. he a very cool person, with a very warm soul! His mind is amazing and his passion for life is exhilarating! 





Me (in green), Raheem Devaughn, and Niki (my cousin )
Shoutout to the Movements that he supports and now so do I!!! :)
#LoveLife
#blackisbeautiful

xo

FB: Afrocentriclovepower
Twitter: @AfroCentricLovP
Google: AfroCentric LovePower

No comments:

Post a Comment