Monday, October 24, 2016

Posted on Medium October 16, 2016

I try to be balanced in my light and dark self. So, I figure… keep the darkness inside… because being light is so much easier, but my darkness is a part of who I AM. I AM Light. But, hell, fighting the dark can be draining some time. Sometimes you need to turn off the light and sit in the dark. Duality is about embracing both sides. My shadow brings to the surface too much pain because being uncomfortably comfortable is a disease of the mind. I AM a Light Worker and denouncing one is denouncing the other. Without darkness we do bot know light. I cannot continue to resist both parts of who I AM. As I learn to embrace one, I must accept embracing the other. That is balance. Half the battle is knowing. The other half is knowing but choosing to resist what we know, which is not loving our true authentic selves. Both sides!

You cannot grow if you fear pain. You cannot enhance the frequency of self without raising. your vibration by fearing the loud noise. Turn up the volume and balance that shit and say fuck it! Move forward in the loudness of YOU and let the world know that YOU belong exactly where the fuck you are. Fuck all the shit that does not align with your higher self! Nothing is permanent!

Tonight’s SUPER full moon Mamma is illuminating releasing, relinquishing, and letting go. LET THAT SHIT GO and say FUCK IT!!! Tonight! Darkness wins!

Peace, Love, Light, and Dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment