Tuesday, December 17, 2013

In a slump...

Why is it so hard to get started on most of the things that are really second nature to you... like for instance, with me it's writing.

I have what I consider some amazing ideas in my head for topics and stores to be written, I mean books, on top of books, but for some reason, I can't get started.

Many of my books, I've created outlines, which include the beginning, middle, end as well as characters and the origins of these characters and everything and I've just sat on them.

I'm thinking that I'm lacking motivation, but why do I need motivation to capture what's already so vividly and deeply rooted in me.

I consider myself to be in a slump right now... and I'm not sure what's going to get me going really.

Thoughts? Any ideas? I don't have writers block because I know what I want to write and what I want to say. Am I just being lazy? Is it the lack of time in my day? I keep hearing in my spirit, "motivation" so maybe I am lacking motivation, but what will motivate me?

Anyone even following this blog? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment