Thursday, April 26, 2012

Freaknasty Inspiration...

So I posted to my FB status the other day, "is looking for some freaknasty inspiration..." and I was kind of hoping to get some reactions or responses from the men on my friends list, but I'm afraid all I got was "FB-Likes." It kind of made me wonder just what they were liking, so in turn, I said, "Everyone liking this comment! Inbox me what that inspiration is for u! Lol i promise to keep it anonymous when I blog abt this!" One of my brothers did comment that he felt like that every day and then proceeded to inbox as I requested. Our conversation went as follows: 

Him: Some good head then if we really fuck with each eat the pussy then maybe she let me hit that back side.
Me: LOL..you know ur not being fair...
Him: Don't do that with every female
Me: Oh ok..so u dont expect every female to do u then
Him: Of course
Me: Wld u do her if she asked u too and not expect any head inbretirn *in return
Him: Yes and no it's been time i did and times i didn't - got make sure it's right down there first
Me: Lol

So, there you go... for him.. freaknasty inspiration is some good head, followed by some possible back-side action. 

But, what was I really meaning when I said I was looking for some freaknasty inspiration? LOL... in all honesty, I don't even really know, the thought just came to me and I posted it as my status... but if I know me, & I DO, I know once I see it, I'm sure whatever it is would grab hold of me and I'd be instantly inspired!!! Yeaup, that's what I'm going with! 

But in all seriousness, for me freaknasty inspiration is anything that exudes passion, sensuality, sexuality, and eroticism! I love it. Yeaup, anything that causes a burning desire, THAT IS INSPIRATION for me!  And, right now, my burning desire is to sit in my bedroom window, listening to the rain with some neo-soul playing in the background, with my laptop, wearing black lace and deep red lipstick and write about LOVE! *wink

Now, what's you're freaknasty inspiration?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment